Men''s Eyebrow Re-Shape
Men''s Eyebrow Tidy- A very natural look.
(Note tweezing if you would prefer)
Any Small areas of Concern on the Face or Body- i.e. Wedding finger, hair under the eye/ cheek bone.
Hands and Fingers
Neck and Shoulders
Thong wax- hair removed from high leg area.
Boyzilian- 1-2” thick line above genital area. Hair removed from buttocks including inner buttocks and the sack area.
Male Hollywood– All hair is removed from the entire area.
Feet and Toes
Advise to avoid the following:
• Sunbathing or sun beds for 48 hours
• Having a sauna or any heat treatment for 24 hours
• Taking a hot/warm bath or shower for 24 hours
• Swimming in chlorinated water for 24 hours
• Body sprays or deodorants or after shave for 24 hours
• Exercise for 24 hours as exercise sweating may cause spots
• Moisturisers or body cream for 24 hours (other than those recommended by your therapist)
• Talc or false tan for 24 hours
• Wearing tight fitting clothing for 24 hours
If you are going on holiday it is best to be waxed at least a few days before you go.
To prevent in growing hairs use a scrub. Use in circular movements, 2-3 times a week. In areas of stubborn hair growth, use as part of your daily shower/wash routine.
Also the therapist will recommend an aftercare product to prevent this.
Most people find a few hairs will start to re-grow within 7-10 days following treatment. The hair
needs to be 5mm length in order to successfully remove it by waxing. Allow 3-5 weeks
before your next treatment. (Regular waxers may have reduced hair growth).